Monday, June 1, 2020

Mondays Are For Lace

Obviously, I’m not really leaving the house much these days, aside from taking Eleanor to and from her day home and the odd trip to my office. But, in a weird way, not actually going into the office daily means I can more regularly wear some of my non-office pieces, like this sheer dress layered over leggings and a camisole. It’s oddly satisfying to wear things like this on a Monday morning at 9 am (appreciating, of course, that I look like a total lunatic).





dress: ASOS / leggings: New Look / shoes: Aldo

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Meanwhile I'm doing the exact opposite and wearing nothing, hah! (well...comfy clothes)
Although if I had somewhere I had to go I'm sure I'd wear something "exciting"
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

awhite said...

The lace is so pretty! I'm always down for an embellished touch like this. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Mica said...

That's a fun dress! I haven't yet taken the opportunity to get overdressed for something but to be fair after spending most of iso in pyjamas and loungwear, even jeans and a tee feels a bit overdressed for me, haha! I'm sticking with outfits like that for the school runs each day.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend! We had a (small due to restrictions) party for my son's birthday yesterday, it was really fun :)

Away From Blue

Cee said...

How wonderful that you've used this as an opportunity to wear more non-office clothes. I should be taking advantage in the same way, but in reality, I'm living in sweats :P
xox,
Cee