Monday, December 28, 2020

The Only Place I Go Is Zoom ... And That's Not an Actual Place

I treated myself to a new dress. I obviously have nowhere to actually wear it at this point, but I’m hopeful that when warmer weather comes I’ll get a chance to wear it a bit and, in the interim, it’ll do for a Zoom meeting or two.
dress: Joe Fresh / shoes: ASOS / necklace: Oak + Fort / bracelet: Winners 


Feature: This production, a retelling of the final months of the life of Anne Boleyn, with Black actress Jodie Turner-Smith playing the lead, seems like it will offer an amazing fresh take on its subject matter!

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love the dress! I just ordered a few things from J Crews Clearance Sale even though I have nowhere to go either, haha! But still feels nice to have new things
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lovely said...

I love the dress! It looks wonderful on you.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Cee said...

You and me, both - although most of my work calls are on Teams, not Zoom, it's still the same difference. It's really amazing how even leaving home to go sit indoors by myself somewhere else can change my perspective, which I think is so telling. Here's hoping for some kind of normalcy to resume in 2021, because I think we all need to go some actual places in the near future for the sake of our sanity.
xox,
Cee

Mica said...

That is a cute little black dress - fingers crossed you do get to wear it somewhere exciting this year! :) I just shared my budget post for the year and I bought so little - even though things are almost back to normal here (school and sports and being able to gather in huge groups, all the stores are open etc) I'm still working from home and we are going out less so there has been a real slow down on shopping! It will be interesting to see how things go this year.

Happy new year! Hope 2021 is off to a good start for you :)

Away From Blue

Lorena said...


HNY
I hope you get to wear this Swiss dot(?) dress and have a blast in it.
Zoom seems the place to be these days, I have to admit I prefer being with actual people than zooming.