Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Time Has No Meaning Anymore

Just preparing for another week of working from home and associated and existential crises. It's looking like I'd be lucky to get back into my office by September (honestly, it'll probably be months after that) so I've still got a ways to go.

On the plus side, I spent most of the Christmas break daytime potty training Eleanor and I am beyond happy to say that, after weeks of trial and error and frustration, she’s taking to it incredibly well. Now I just have to tackling overnight potty training, which fills me with dread.
dress: GAP / leggings: Simons / necklace: Stella and Dot 

Feature: There are some amazing Indigenous makers selling on Etsy! 

5 comments:

awhite said...

I have heard the trials and tribulations of my friends potty training their little ones- you got this! Sending you good luck vibes. :)

And I agree- time really doesn't have any meaning anymore, especially now that we're in the doldrums of winter and the holidays are over, lol.

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Cee said...

Just the words potty training fill me with dread. I know millions of parents manage it day after day, year after year, but I can't even begin to fathom the frustrations. Good luck!
xox,
Cee

Lorena said...

Good luck with the potty training, I can only imagine.

For some reason I keep on waiting for things to go back to normal so I can get on with my life ... and it certainly is not happening.

Lovely said...

Potty training your little ones can be daunting task but I'm sure it will get better with time. Good luck!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Veronika Novotny said...

LOVE that necklace, and have the same one!! Looks gorgeous on you my friend! And love this legging & dress combo. My fave kind of outfit! All the best with potty training, I can only relate when Scout was a puppy, I remember crying in frustration several times! Keep us posted on how it goes!! xo

My Curated Wardrobe