Monday, October 18, 2021

Cape Season

After a few days of cooler weather, I got excited and busted out my cape. I totally jumped the gun because it turned out to be a beautiful, warm, sunny day and I was baking in this thing but I regret nothing. I’ll just pop it back into the closet for a few weeks and hopefully by then we’ll be properly into fall weather and I can get fully and comfortably into my cape.
leggings: Old Navy / cape: BB Dakota / boots: Aldo 

Feature: I am very excited to read this!

5 comments:

Mica said...

It's a great cape on you - I like the statement zipper! I find the in-between seasons tricky to dress for sometimes as the weather varies so much! You tend to know what you're getting with summer and winter but spring and autumn can be unpredictable! Yesterday was a cold morning, a humid day and then a freezing afternoon after the storm blew in!

Hope you are having a lovely start to your week :)

Away From The Blue

Lucha said...

Love the cape, I'm looking for one just like this for winter. Thanks for the inspiration :-)

awhite said...

Absolutely adore this cape on you! What a killer piece.

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Lovely said...

That's a beautiful cape! Hope you get to wear them more.
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

Cee said...

I remain endlessly impressed by your ability to style and wear capes so well. I hope cape season is a long one for you this year!
xox,
Cee