I’ve always loved this portrait of Elizabeth as a teenager, and the rich red tones (and intricate embroidery on her gown) are a highlight for me.
My all time image of Elizabeth is this image of her in full coronation regalia. You’ve got to love an ermine cape.
And, finally, the Ditchley Portrait, perhaps one of the most iconic images of Elizabeth. This one of full to the seams with iconography!
- Want to see some gorgeous vintage hotel interiors? Sure you do.
- Elizabeth Banks stepped out recently in Elie Saab and totally killed
it. I can barely express how awesome I find this gown.
- Faux beauty queens for hire in Mongolia. This is so weird … and interesting.
- This new exhibit sounds totally fascinating … too bad I’m not in Toronto.
- I cannot wait for this new documentary on Banksy to come out. And I am totally convinced that Banksy is a lady.