Friday, July 6, 2018

All the Frills: Summer Getaway

Well, I finally made it camping. Usually we go out at least once or twice each summer with a group of friends but we haven’t had the chance to head to the woods in the past two years. Needless to say I was very, very excited about this trip and even though I desperately missed Eleanor (she had a sleep over with my parents for two nights), it was really wonderful to disconnect from everything and just hang out with friends was absolutely amazing.




Weekend Reading:


5 comments:

Lorena said...

I have not been camping for about the same time, 2 years.
My fave part are the evening walks or dipping in the lake.
I had not heard of the Purge- it's something I's watch.

JennaStevie said...

That sounds so awesome! It's so good to take some time out to yourselves and theres nothing better than being in nature
Jenna

Cee said...

I read about the cult and bedazzled denim jackets last week - so bizarre and fascinating! Sounds like you had a wonderful time camping. While being outdoors and sleeping in a tent is definitely not my thing, I can appreciate the importance of finding ways to totally disconnect.
xox,
Cee

Dorotea said...

Great post, your blog is perfect :)
If you want you can follow my blog, I will return follow back :)

http://doroty4.blogspot.com/
https://www.instagram.com/doroty5x/?hl=hr

Lydia said...

Wow, a religious cult to make bedazzled jackets. I can honestly say I do not like them. If you ever catch me waxing poetic about a bedazzled jacket, I've clearly lost it.