- Lifetime, perhaps my all-time favourite television network (nothing powers down my brain quite like a couple hours of Lifetime, television for idiots), is making an unauthorized behind-the-scenes movie about Saved By the Bell. I’d predict that someone was going to get sued but I’m not sure how relevant Saved By the Bell actually still is.
- I love me some Orange is the New Black – and I especially enjoyed this story about the various books that are popping up around Litchfield this season.
- Shakespearan costumes!!!! Really, really lavish ones!!!!!
- More of my guilty pleasure, celebrities read mean tweets!
- I haven’t quite gotten out of the habit of reading Connecticut newspapers yet, even though I no longer live there, but that’s how I stumbled across this story about Anderson Cooper’s new house in Litchfield. This house is insane!
- Okay. This is infuriating. Seriously. What the hell is wrong with people (and let’s be clear, by “people” I mean self-professed men’s rights activists)?